Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Calculators, Earrings and Sneaky

I asked my friend for a topic to post about and she said "calculators". I guess it's probably because she was doing her math homework right then, but still... What am I supposed to say about calculators?
So I asked her for option B which was "earrings". Once again, what am I supposed to say about that?
Her final suggestion was "Sneaky" which is the code name for a boy we go to school with, who my friends have randomly decided is the man of my dreams (notice that I don't get any say in the matter). There is actually quite a bit I could say about that topic, but I'm not going to. I refuse. :D

So here I am, topic-less and alone (alone as long as my friends don't get their way, that is). I need some ideas or inspiration. Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you want, I guess. I'll moderate them and as long as they're appropriate and say wonderful things about me, your comments will hopefully be visible in about a day. :)