Thursday, August 12, 2010

Photos

So we went on a family outing last week to the Gardens at Thanksgiving Point. While you can imagine that an outing with a family as large as mine (9 people in immediate family only. Grandparents and cousins came on this trip) is definitely going to be a bit hectic, going to the Gardens always gives me the opportunity to get some great photos. It was a beautiful day and I think I managed to get a couple good ones. :) Enjoy.

The three chairs and the door are from the Secret Garden (my personal favorite), the arch with the roses was in the Rose Garden, and the picture of the daisies was just taken along the main walkway. I don't remember which garden the fountains were in. :)   

2 comments:

  1. The not as mean as mentioned little sister :)Mon Jul 19, 09:00:00 PM PDT

    The tubs are from the Italian Garden..FYI :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this is weird but this post was actually posted In July, not today. I was just fixing some formatting and it brought it to the front of the blog and now I can't figure out how to send it back...sorry, guys. :P Please excuse my technical difficulties.

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you want, I guess. I'll moderate them and as long as they're appropriate and say wonderful things about me, your comments will hopefully be visible in about a day. :)