Friday, August 13, 2010

Sorry, technical difficulties


Okay, anyone who's been reading my blog for a while will probably notice that my most recent post is actually a post from fairly early last month but for some reason my blog suddenly decided it needed to be at the front. I tried to fix it but apparently it doesn't want to be fixed. So just ignore the fact that you've already seen that post, I guess? Or you could read it again...I guess it's pictures, huh?
Now I'm just rambling, so I'll go.
I'll try to post more soon. We're making tamales today so hopefully I'll have some fun pictures of that to put up here. :D

1 comment:

  1. if you want to fix where those pictures post is - I would suggest changing the date it was posted - go to edit post then to the bottom of where you type things in and you'll have to click on "post options" and just change the date to the past where you posted it :D love ya! Can't wait to see you in school!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you want, I guess. I'll moderate them and as long as they're appropriate and say wonderful things about me, your comments will hopefully be visible in about a day. :)