Sunday, August 29, 2010

BACK TO SCHOOL! (and another song from Mr. Groban :D)

YAY! The 2010-2011 school year (for my incredibly wonderful school, anyway) officially starts tomorrow and I, for one, am SO EXCITED! I doubt that it will last past the first assignment or two, but I'm enjoying the joy while it lasts.
I'm going into the 11th grade which is arguably the most stressful year of high school, what with college applications and ACTs and SATs and all that fun stuff...but for now I'm just not going to think about that. I am excited to see my friends and excited to be a Junior and excited about who my core teacher is and excited to turn sixteen...
I'll try and post an update (and maybe some pics) when I get home tomorrow.

 Oh, and one more thing. If you hadn't noticed, I really really love Josh Groban and I think that I will post my new favorite song by him. :D Yes, I do actually listen to other music too. I'll post some good country or something next time.

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you want, I guess. I'll moderate them and as long as they're appropriate and say wonderful things about me, your comments will hopefully be visible in about a day. :)