Thursday, August 12, 2010

Speedy Updates

It's been a while, so here's the Reader's Digest version of my life right now:

1. Had girl's camp last week with my ward. Intense but fun, will post more about this particular event later.

2. I'm going to start volunteering at the hospital near my house! I'm so excited. Had my interview this morning (which went great) I just have to pass a drug test this afternoon. I certainly hope that goes well.

3. School starts in 18 days! I have enjoyed this summer (for the most part) but I am really excited to start my JUNIOR YEAR! To quote our beehives at camp "woot woot"

4. Yes, that is a picture of Speedy Gonzales. Speedy updates--Speedy Gonzales. Get it? Ha haha hahaha ha...I'm so witty :D

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you want, I guess. I'll moderate them and as long as they're appropriate and say wonderful things about me, your comments will hopefully be visible in about a day. :)