Monday, August 2, 2010

Sunset

Hey guys, sorry for not writing in forever. (Oh, and I'm not going to write again for almost another week because I'll be at camp, but I promise to write oodles of posts when I get back. :P)
It's just been a little crazy the past few days, I was sick and all that fun stuff. But I'm back now, so hopefully I won't go weeks+ without posting again. :)
So yesterday afternoon I looked out the window and everything was pink. It sounds weird and it's hard to explain but it was like the lighting in an older movie or the way they sometimes show flashbacks where everything's tinted. I'd never seen anything like it before, it was actually kind of surreal.

It was the most amazing sunset EVER. I tried to get some pictures, but sunsets are always kind of hard to capture perfectly on photo so imagine these only 10x more vivid. :)

Oh, and there were lots of clouds because it had just rained.

And this last one isn't the same sunset but I was looking through my pics and I think this is a sunrise from back in February... I thought the clouds looked cool. :D

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Comment if you want, I guess. I'll moderate them and as long as they're appropriate and say wonderful things about me, your comments will hopefully be visible in about a day. :)